Building Materials Products
Drywall & Insulation
Drywall is considered a suitable construction material for interior walls, but its primary purpose is not to insulate. To make a significant difference in heat flow transfer, you must include insulation along with the drywall installation.
Luisi Building Materials Company, Inc
No matter what type of project you’re working on from construction to landscaping to home remodeling, you need to know you can always find the right building materials and have them delivered to your home or job site.
At Luisi Building Materials Company, Inc. in Brooklyn, NY, our warehouses are stocked with a wide variety of building supplies we can deliver to job sites throughout Brooklyn and all five boroughs. Plus if we don’t have a particular material, color, or texture you’re looking for, we always do our best to find it and special order it for you.
Need the building materials delivered to an upper story of a building that’s hard to reach? No problem. At Luisi Building Materials Company, Inc., we have a crane that reaches as high as the eighth story, enabling us to deliver to you through a window, so you don’t have to haul heavy items up stairs.
DRYWALL & INSULATION
COMPOUND | Blue
SHEETROCK® BRAND PLUS 3® JOINT COMPOUND
All-purpose compound weighs up to 25% less than conventional-weight compounds so handling and applying are simpler, easier and faster.
COMPOUND | Green
SHEETROCK® BRAND ALL PURPOSE JOINT COMPOUND
Versatile all purpose joint compound providing professional-grade performance.
PERMABASE CEMENT BOARD
PermaBase® BRAND Cement Board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture. Available in 1/2" & 5/8” Thick; 3’ x 5’ sheets.
- Reinforced edge with EdgeTech technology allows for closer fastener application of nails or screws at the edge without crumbling or spinout.
- IRC and IBC 2006 Compliant – Meets ASTM C 1325.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM D 3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- Can be cut utilizing a standard utility knife and straight edge. With PermaBase’s unique core composition, little or no additional labor is needed to clean the edge after a cut.
- PermaBase is impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive, and tensile strength characteristics.
- PermaBase is highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water.
- 1/2″ PermaBase may be used in 1 hour and 2 hour rated assemblies and is UL Classified.
- PermaBase has a smoother finish than other brands and has no open edges, which reduces hand chafing.
- Lowest water absorption of any cement board per ASTM C 473.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
Your most asked queries
are answered by Our Experts
Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our building supply. Whether you’re looking for roofing materials or pavers for a patio, we’re here to meet your needs at prices you can afford.