Selecting natural stone for your countertops can be an excellent way to add elegance and sophistication to your home. This amazing and versatile family of materials is durable, food-safe and simply gorgeous. Natural stone increases your property value, and enhances your cooking ability.
Working with a qualified natural stone supplier in Brooklyn, NY is the best way to ensure that you have the highest quality materials in your home. Your kitchen can truly shine if you invest in a natural stone countertop! There is a myriad of natural stone options that you can utilize, including:
- Granite: This classy and classic material is perfect for a wide range of kitchen decors. It is also an ideal material for bathroom fixtures. Talking with a natural stone supplier in Brooklyn, NY can help you determine if granite is right for you.
- Marble: Marble is a porous, naturally cool surface that is perfect for rolling out doughs and other applications. Because of its permeable nature, it is susceptible to damage and stains. Acidic substances, like wine and vinegar, can result in permanent damage to marble.
- Soapstone: Non-permeable yet still soft, soapstone is the perfect substance for many households. This unique material is often coated with mineral oil to achieve a dark, even finish. Soapstone is often one of the most desirable countertop surfaces available.
- Bluestone: Bluestone is both harder and more permeable than soapstone. It is often flecked with mica, which gives it a metallic sheen. This interesting option is only available from a fine natural stone supplier in Brooklyn, NY.
- Limestone: This surface requires sealing to be used for most kitchen applications, as it is relatively soft and porous. Limestone has a cream-like appearance, however, that leaves more and more homeowners utilizing it each and every year.
- Quartzite: A naturally occurring substance, quartzite is known for its marble-like appearance. Unlike marble, however, quartzite is hard and impermeable, making it better suited for heavy kitchen users who may be worried about staining or damaging their countertops.
- Slate: Chic and elegant, slate is also very heat-resistant. This means that you can set your hot pots and warm plates directly on it without worrying about damaging the surface. Slate is perfectly suited for most modern designs.
A natural stone supplier in Brooklyn, NY can help you add value to your home and increase the beauty of your kitchen. If you are ready to update your home and take your living space to the next level, reaching out to a qualified countertop broker is the best way to begin the process of upgrading your abode.
Luisi Building Materials Company, Inc. is a premier natural stone supplier in Brooklyn, NY. We are known for being one of the friendliest and most accessible stone dealers in New York City. Our professional and knowledgeable sales associates can assist you in determining which type of natural stone is best suited for your home. If you are attempting to discern which type of countertop material is right for you, reach out to one of our friendly and qualified representatives today!
Categorised in: Natural Stone Supplier
This post was written by Writer