Tile is a very popular material used in bathrooms for flooring, showers and walls. There are hundreds of different types of tile out there that come in different sizes, shapes, colors and designs. Regardless of your particular preferences, you can likely find tile that matches your distinct sense of style. However, having all of those options can be confusing if you don’t know exactly what you want. If you’re having trouble narrowing down all of your tile options, consider these popular bathroom tile trends in Brooklyn, NY:
- Concrete tiles: Traditionally, concrete has been thought of as a cold industrial material, but concrete tiles have recently become very popular in bathroom design. Concrete tiles come in many different colors, and they are appreciated for their durability and easy maintenance.
- Distressed metallics: Distressed and reclaimed materials are very popular in contemporary home design. Distressed metal tiles can add visual interest, texture and color contrast to a bathroom to create a beautiful, modern space.
- Subway tiles: Smaller subway tiles allow you to create a unique pattern with smaller details than larger square tiles. You can mix and match tile colors to create a unique pattern, or choose tiles in a single color for a monochrome look.
- Large porcelain tiles: Larger format tile is a unique choice for bathroom floors that can be installed quickly and offer ease of maintenance. Like other types of tile, you can choose from many different colors and styles to create a look that is a perfect match for your tastes and preferences.
- Geometric tiling: If you’re bored by standard square and rectangle tiles, geometric tiling offers a great way for you to take your bathroom design to the next level. You can cover an entire wall with geometric tiles for a bold look, or you can add a few to your wall to create some accents in your bathroom.
- Bright white tile: A lot of contemporary bathroom designs feature dark colors with lots of contrast, but bright white tile is becoming an increasingly popular option for people who want to establish a light, airy space. Bright white tile comes in many different sizes and shapes that allow you to take advantage of this color scheme no matter what kinds of tile designs you prefer.
- Mosaic tile: For an intricate, artistic look in your bathroom, mosaic tile is a great option. While mosaic tiling typically takes a lot longer to install than other tile options, it offers great aesthetic benefits, and it can even boost your home value.
Learn more about bathroom tile trends in Brooklyn, NY
Regardless of what kind of tile you’re looking for, you can get high-quality materials at Luisi Building Materials Company, Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business with decades of experience providing our customers with high-quality building materials for all of their home improvement and renovation projects. Give us a call or stop by today to find out more about everything we have to offer and get started with your tile order!
Categorised in: Tile
This post was written by Writer