Any contractor will tell you that remodeling your kitchen is one of the best moves you can make as a homeowner. Along with adding tons of value to your home, remodeling can make cooking a whole lot easier and more enjoyable. The hardest part of kitchen remodeling in 2020 in Brooklyn, NY is often knowing where to begin. To help you out, we’ve put together this post with a look at a few of the year’s hottest trends so far:
- Stone counters: When it comes to new countertops, natural stone is in. Marble, bluestone and granite are just a few of the hot sellers right now—and for good reasons! Natural stone counters are highly attractive, easy to care for and long lasting.
- Unique flooring: Updating your kitchen floors might not seem like a big deal, but it can add a ton of flair to your space. Consider going with indoor brick pavers or stunning marble flooring for a unique look that’s sure to stand the test of time.
- Open shelving: Ample storage space is a must for any home cook. By getting rid of cabinet doors and upgrading to an open shelving layout, you can store more cooking essentials. Plus, without the cabinet doors, grabbing whatever you need is a breeze!
- Hidden appliances: The sleek open shelving look continues with appliances. Instead of jutting out into the kitchen, homeowners are building appliances into the walls or even the countertops. You’ll see ranges built into center islands and even refrigerators designed to look like cabinets.
- Trendy backsplashes: The backsplash shouldn’t be overlooked when redesigning your kitchen. Colorful subway tiles, striking marble, stainless steel and even wallpaper are all being used to elevate the look of kitchens across the country.
- Mix and match materials: Don’t be afraid to shake things up during kitchen remodeling in 2020 in Brooklyn, NY! Consider mixing and matching materials and textures throughout the kitchen to create a fun look that’s hard to find in any other home.
- Tons of texture: Speaking of mixing things up, warm wood cabinetry mixed with copper handles and dark marble countertops might have been an unthinkable combination a few years ago—but not in 2020! Interior designers are bringing all sorts of different textures into kitchens to really create a fun look. Just be sure that you’re choosing the right material supplier when you’re picking out those textures!
- Reclaimed wood: If you’re thinking about incorporating wood anywhere in your kitchen, consider reclaimed wood. Not only is reclaimed wood an eco-friendly option, but it’s also often less expensive and gives kitchens a timelessly rustic look and feel. Reclaimed wood can be used for everything from cabinets to stool tops or even as a neat decorative focal point.
If you’re still unsure of how you want to go about kitchen remodeling in 2020 in Brooklyn, NY, then stop by Luisi Building Materials Company, Inc. and speak to our helpful associates. From custom cabinetry to beautiful stone counters and flooring, we have everything you need to create the kitchen of your dreams.
Categorised in: Kitchen Remodeling
This post was written by Writer