Stucco is a common type of siding material made out of cement, lime, sand and water. It gets applied in three different coats over a lath base, and once complete it provides a durable, seamless and attractive exterior to your home. Here’s some information from a provider of stucco supply in Brooklyn, NY about some of the primary benefits associated with using stucco for your exterior decorating: Durability: Stucco is extremely durable. Many experts say stucco can last up to 50 years without the homeowner having to do much at all in the way of maintenance. Plus, stucco expands and... View Article
Categories for Stucco Supplier
September 20, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Why Metal Roofs Are Preferable to Asphalt Shingles
- What Types of Durability Limits Exist for Granite Countertops in Brooklyn, NY?
- Refresh Your Home for the New Year with Tile in Brooklyn, NY
- Kitchen Trends to Look Forward to in 2019
- What Products Should You Use to Maintain Your Granite Countertops in Brooklyn, NY?